Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Downpour

When it rains, it pours.

The ideas keep coming. I can barely stop trying them long enough to get orders ready to go out on Friday -- My last ship date before Christmas. I head out of town on Friday night, and I think I might go through withdrawal because I won't have access to my craft supplies. I am going to try to get the dolls ready to be stuffed and slip-stitched, so I will have something to do. Also, my embroidery floss needs to be wound onto little plastic cards, so I can take that as well.

Back to the pouring -- I had another great idea yesterday, and I was able to try it out today. It took a shopping trip to find just the right sealer, but I found *exactly* what I was looking for -- after three shops, I was thinking I might have to settle for trying out some other things, but I finally found what I wanted at the fourth shop. I got to work as soon as I got home... and it is perfect!

I hate to leave you hanging -- but its off to bed for now! I will try to post pictures of my new idea tomorrow. I'll be wearing it tomorrow to school (hint, hint), and I hope to make more over break to put in my shop.

No comments: