Sunday, February 1, 2009

Around the Apartment - Sans Pictures

And so, my camera has decided it has a low battery. And, of course, the battery charger is no where to be found. I searched high and low, but to no avail.

So, in words, around the apartment:
- One more rabbit than usual, due to the power outage at Cotton's usual home. Petey is just crazy about him. You will just have to wait until next week for photos of these two adorable rabbits, plus photos of Thumper because I can't leave him out, can I?
- New works, including bunting banners and scarves, strewn about the work area.
- Photo box set up on my desk, for taking photos (assuming the camera holds up for a few more days without a battery charge).
- Yummy pizza from Whole Foods for dinner
- Lovely papaya and guava scented candle on the coffee table, birthday present from a week ago
- Flowers left from baby shower from two weeks ago -- I can't believe they have lasted this long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice ice shots!