Saturday, December 6, 2008

When I Finally Give In...

I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head, little bouncing balls flying back and forth, my mind flitting from one to another. Usually I manage to convince myself that the idea is silly, no one will like it, I shouldn't even try, why bother... I don't know what it was, maybe reorganizing every single supply I own last weekend... But I finally decided I was tired of crushing every idea before it even made it to a prototype. I finally gave it an decided to try an idea. And, I like it. A lot. In fact, I wore it to meet a friend today and she even liked it. I am going to make a couple for her as a few more samples.

I have a few more ideas bouncing around, and maybe I'll give in an try those as well. I would really like to launch some new products when the new year starts.

Also, I am really thrilled because some of my work is now being sold in a b&m shop up in Cincinnati at Beehive Co-op. If you are in the area, go check it out!

And now, I am off to go have more fun with my serger -- after two years I finally got up enough nerve to try to thread the thing, and it actually works!!

No comments: