Saturday, August 30, 2008

Three Day Weekend

I didn't know until Wednesday that we had Monday off -- for some reason I thought that Labor Day was one of those weird holidays that bumps to the next week when it falls on the 1st of the month. I'm really happy about the three day weekend, especially because we have only been in school 8 days and I'm already feeling a bit under the weather with a sore throat.

School has been great and I'm excited about my class. I have some new challenges this year, but I'm trying to start off on the right foot by staying a little later than I did last year so I don't have to bring (much) work home with me. My plans for next week are already done!

And so, I have time this weekend to focus on my jewelry and fabric shops. I have about 20 new fabric necklaces in the works and I hope to work on some earrings or bracelets this weekend as well. Tonight is Saturday Night Special sale, which I try to participate in every week. Check out my shops for some great deals!

No comments: