Saturday, February 21, 2009

Collecting: Brooches

I'm a fairly plain-jane dresser, and I'm thinking I need to add some fun brooches to my wardrobe to brighten things up. Here are come I'd love to collect:

Love the combination of free-hand stitching and the buttons.
Natural Beauty Brooch by Paperfish

Gorgeous! A little piece of 3-D art.
Wool felt flower and pearl brooch/pin in winter blue and white by Minmade

Very textural, I love the mix of stitches and beads.
Cloud Brooch by handmadepretties

Okay, so it's a hair clip, not a brooch -- but I wish it was!
Robin's Egg Blue Monogram Baby Hair Clip by Details Studio

Layers and layers of felt!
Fabric and Felt Flower Brooch by Jen Menkhaus

I love how this looks like a ribbon you would win at the fair.
Red and Pink Poppy Brooch Ribbon for a Special Valentine by Poppy and Clover

I come back to this brooch again and again, I just adore it!
Come Fly With Me - Fabric Brooch by Rubyjo

1 comment:

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

Hey that's my brooch! Thanks for featuring me :)