Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Idea!

I have been working on this idea for a long, long time... and I am pleased as punch that it turned out exactly how I envisioned!

It combines two of my favorite things -- fabric and embroidery! But before I spill the beans... If you are LollyChops... You must slowly back away from this post. Do not read any further! I don't want to ruin the surprised in the mail!




Okay, now that LollyChops has (hopefully) left the blog-room, here is a photo of my new custom applique wall monograms:

Ahh!!! I love them so much! They are so much fun! They look great alone, or in groupings as shown. You can hang the wall monogram by setting the hoop on a hook or nail, or you can tie a ribbon around the screw at the top of the hoop.


The back of each wall monogram is finished with a coordinating ribbon to cover the edges of the fabric. The hoop frame is hand painted in a coordinating color. I also covered the back of the fabric with white felt to protect the embroidery stitches.

If you are interested in getting a custom letter of your own (you get to pick the letter, fabric, thread color, and hoop color!), check them out in my shop!

No comments: