Saturday, February 7, 2009

On My Craft Table: Scarves, Bunting, and a Mystery!

Saturdays are when I usually get a lot of crafting done -- both for my shop, for friends, and for myself. Here's whats on my craft table today:

These are bunting flags that will be made into bunting banners for my shop. They just need to be sewn into the seam binding -- I hope to have them done by next weekend. There are a whole lot of fun new fabrics in this basket of flags! Cherries, cars, moons, some Amy Butler...

I have also been working on some scarves. Some are skinnier, but some are wider like this one. It is made from Heather Bailey fabrics -- they are really bright and bold! I love the ruffle on the end, which was a spur-of-the-moment idea. It is backed with super-soft minky fabric. Look for these in my shop soon too!


Here is a close-up of the scarf -- It isn't quite done yet, it needs to be top stitched around the edge.


And last, a mystery! This is a new idea I had, and it is quite different than anything in my shop right now. I won't give it away yet, but it will be available for custom order in my shop. I am working on samples right now for the photos.

No comments: