Sunday, February 8, 2009

Collecting: Mini Art Buttons

I just love some of the work by the artists on Etsy -- But I really don't have the wall space to fit all of their work! I do collect some ACEOs, but these mini art buttons are also a great way to collect art by these artists. I want them all!First - some bird buttons. I love this vibrant, detailed art by BirdNerd.
More birds! Clean and modern with wonderful contrasting colors. A surprise selection of 4!
Birdy Badges - Set of four 1 inch buttons by TheIntuitiveGarden

I just had to have these birds! I love her collage work using fabrics, papers, maps, and colored pencil.
(I also bought her coloring pages!)
Mini Art Buttons - Set of 3 by annarubyking

Whimsical drawings by one of my favorites.
Ashley G Button Pack by ashley g

I just adore Ali J's work -- She isn't on Etsy anymore, but I tracked her down!
Into The Night - 1" badge by Ali J.

Eight pins in their own pouch, by the best-seller The Black Apple.
Simple Things Pin Pack by theblackapple

A surprise selection of buttons featuring her sweet dark-haired girls.
Pack of 6 Gorguss Buttons by gorguss

I just discovered this artist, and I love her work! And these sweet pins aren't prints -- they are the real thing!
The Three Sisters - One of a kind handpainted illustration badge set of 3 by peachpatrol

Nut and Bee's illustrations are just so cute, I can hardly stand it!!! I need them all, not just four!
Four 1-inch Buttons of your choice by nutandbee


No comments: