Sunday, June 15, 2008

Displaying Fabric Necklaces


This summer I am trying to reorganize all my supplies and finished products. The biggest challenge is storing everything in a way that doesn't fill my apartment with plastic containers. I'm trying to mix in other storage methods, like fabric boxes or glass jars.

My mom got me one of these metal trees at Ikea, and it is perfect for hanging and displaying my fabric necklaces. I have more now, in case I decide to do any craft shows. I can't decide if I like the white tree or the black tree best, so for now I have one of each up. If I was at a show, I obviously wouldn't hang so many on each tree, but it works right now for storage and a colorful display in my family room. They are sitting on top of a book shelf that holds bins with the rest of my finished products. I am going to make a curtain to cover the bins, since they aren't exactly attractive.

No comments: