Sunday, June 15, 2008

Letting Go

Today I am challenging myself to let go. Let go of being so scheduled, and planning out my day. Not feeling guilty when I don't get everything finished that I planned.

Also, I need to let go of some supplies that I am simply am not using anymore -- and that I know I won't use. I'll be selling them off in large lots through my paperfarrago shop. My heart just isn't in the paper stuff anymore -- I felt like I was doing a lot of work for very little. Realistically, I can't just treat my time as a hobby anymore, I need to start treating it more like I could someday make it my real job.

So, if you are looking for large lots of paper, stamps, buttons, and ribbon, check my paper shop. The listings will be up as soon as I get to photographing the items!

No comments: