Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Inspiration Wednesday: Snow

The continually snowy weather here is making me miss living up north (we have another snow day today!)

Our trees look like this, and just a few days ago they were covered in snow.
Boughs and branches silk-lined clutch bag by redrubyrose



I wish I could look this cute when I go out in the snow!
Snowflake Series - Twin Snow note card set of 4 by ouou



Snowy felt and doilies wrapped around a porcelain vase.
White on White Lace Felt and Porcelain VASE by nestingemily



The colors of winter captured in a captivating set of beads.
This winter in New England by Loupiac



Wouldn't this make the coziest scarf? If only I knew how to knit...
Popcorn handspun yarn -65 yards by larimeloom


I would love take a walk in this snow park.
Snow Storm 1 - 8x12 Fine Art Print by janeheller



Sweet little winter bear made from a recycled wool cable knit sweater.
Fenway by chetanddot


I can't resist this bunny photo. I need it!
Bob by aptrick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the name of the photographer on th ebench shot....